Preferred Specialty is a leader in providing Vacant Building and Dwelling coverage solutions. Our program includes Renovations and Builders Risks.
Why do I need a Vacant Insurance Policy?
- Insurance companies usually discontinue coverage on a building or dwelling if it becomes unoccupied for over 30 days.
- In today’s real estate market, it’s not uncommon for homeowners to buy a new home without selling their old one first.
- Many insurers will not insure a vacant home because they are considered higher risk and there is a greater possibility that something could happen to it.
Vacant Building and Dwelling Program Solutions:
- In-house Binding Authority for Property and Package Policies
- Flexible policy terms: 3, 6, 9 or 12 months available
- Special Form is available on newer construction
- Buildings under renovations and builders risk are acceptable
How do I get a Vacant Quote from Preferred Specialty?
Complete our Vacant Application and send it to our friendly underwriters for a quick turnaround on your quote!
We’d love to talk with you
Our simple contracting process will have you ready to access our products and rating tools quickly. Click here to get started today!